All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith environmental concerns a top issue for consumers everywhere, the green market is the next big boom industry for entrepreneurs looking to make money--and make a difference. Discover 75 green startup ideas in multiple industries, including eco-tourism, small wind power, green schools, water conservation landscaping, green investment consulting and more. For each business, Croston shows you the market, product to be delivered, resources needed, major hurdles ahead, competitors and strategies for success.
- Author BiographyGlenn Croston, Ph.D. is a green scientist, author and entrepreneur. He has written five biology and chemistry books and is involved in developing entrepreneurial businesses with a focus on green research. He lives an environmentally-friendly life in both business and at home.
- Author(s)Glenn E. Croston
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight642 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.