All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese delicious main courses will take all the stress out of cooking. Traditional dishes such as barbecue chicken, quiche lorraine and sizzling steak feature as well as more adventurous main courses from world cuisines, including zucchini and goat's cheese roulade, red mullet saltimbocca, and loin of pork with cashew and orange stuffing. With superb recipes for family dinners, Sundaylunches and special occasions, this is the indispensable main-course reference book for people who want to serve up great food for their family and friends. This fantastic book offers a tasty collection of great recipes, perfect for sharing with family and friends.
- Author BiographyJenni Fleetwood is a highly experienced food writer and editor. She has written many cookbooks on world cuisines, including the food of Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
- Author(s)Jenni Fleetwood
- PublisherHermes House
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes House
- Weight839 g
- Width224 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $33.24Trending at AU $33.88
- AU $44.98Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $33.02
- AU $7.96Trending at AU $12.63
- AU $33.83Trending at AU $39.44
- AU $13.89Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $29.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.