Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue focuses critical attention on a number of topics (e.g. , he environment, homosexuality, international relations) that have t been taken up in previous historical issues of the journal. .
- Author BiographyAlexandra Rutherford is Associate Professor in the History and Theory of Psychology Graduate Program at York University in Toronto. She currently serves as SPSSI historian. She publishes on historical and contemporary issues in feminist psychology and is the co-author, with Wade Pickren of A History of Modern Psychology in Context (2010). She is a fellow of the Society for the History of Psychology and SPSSI. Frances Cherry is Professor of Psychology and Director of The Institute of Interdisciplinary Studies at Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada. She holds a Ph.D. from Purdue University. She is the author of The Stubborn Particulars of Social Psychology: Essays on the Research Process (1995). Her work focuses on the history of social psychology at mid-20th century, with a particular focus on the ways in which social psychologists bring research and activism together. Rhoda Unger is a Resident Scholar at the Women's Studies Research Center at Brandeis University and a Professor Emerita of Psychology at Montclair State University. She was a co-editor of the JSI issue 50 years of psychology and social issues published in 1986. She has written several articles on the history of women in psychology and her presidential address to SPSSI (published in JSI in 2000) was on positive marginality and social change.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2011
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleJournal of Social Issues (JOSI)
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight308 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAlexandra Rutherford,Frances Cherry,Rhoda Unger,Sheri R. Levy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.