All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest addition to Wiley's successful 750 Verbs Series Here is a unique aid for students, travelers, and other Russian language vices. Going beyond the basic dictionary approach, this guide demonstrates how the meanings of verbs change in different contexts. The correct uses of the 750 most frequently used verbs are illustrated in common Russian phrases with emphasis placed on unusual and troublesome expressions. * Demonstrates the basics of verb conjugation and usage in different tenses, grammar, and sentence structures * Provides examples in Cyrillic alphabet with English translations * Includes an alphabetized index of English verbs and how they translate into Russian ISSA R. ZAUBER, PhD, (Chicago, Illiis), a native-born Russian, earned her doctorate in linguistics from Leningrad State University and currently teaches at the University of Chicago.
- Author BiographyISSA R. ZAUBER, Ph.D., holds a doctorate in linguistics from Leningrad State University. She is currently a senior lecturer in the Department of Slavic Studies at the University of Chicago. Series Editors: Jan R. Zamir, Ph.D., and Sonia N. Zamir, M.A.
- Author(s)Issa R. Zauber,etc.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/1997
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.