Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionParenting children with ADHD, whether diagsed or undiagsed, can be challenging and complex. But just as a child who struggles with reading can learn to decode words, children with ADHD can learn patience, communication, and solution-seeking skills to become more confident, independent, and capable. This book, rich with optimism, tips, tools, and action plans, offers science-based insights and systems for parents to help cultivate these skills. 8 Keys to Parenting Children with ADHD focuses on developing and strengthening effective interpersonal skills in both parents and children as a way to improve conflict resolution. Following the parenting principle to parent the child you have, ted therapist Cindy Goldrich offers advice to help listeners tailor their parenting to meet the needs of their unique child. This book also helps parents to recognize the value of being a leader and a guide to children, building parents' confidence in their decision-making, and giving children a sense of safety, security, and confidence.
- Author BiographyCindy Goldrich is a mental health counselor, certified ADHD coach, and teacher trainer who works nationwide with parents, teachers, and related services professionals for the education, treatment, and support of children with ADHD and executive function deficits. Cindy lives in New York. Callie Beaulieu has been an actress for several decades. Classically trained, she is predominantly a theater actress, and her work has been seen around the country. Callie recently returned to the U.S. after spending nearly a decade living in the Caribbean. She is a proud member of Actors Equity Association and SAG-AFTRA.
- Author(s)Cindy Goldrich
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Callie Beaulieu
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time380
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.