Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionParenting is an awesome responsibility. The high level of responsibility, coupled with busy lifestyles, can cause parents to be stressed-out. We want parents and children to have a happy experience. 8 Tips For Happy Parenting (The Wright Way) Part 3 is a continuation of Part 1 and Part 2. It provides parents with useful tips for making parenting a happy experience. The book is full of authentic real-life stories. Parenting techniques are embedded in the stories to make reading the book fun and simple.
- Author BiographyBill Wright is the oldest of four children. He and his siblings (Laraine, Ernie and Ron) were born and raised in Philadelphia by Earnest and Anna May. Bill graduated from Edison High School and Temple University. He was on the gymnastics and the track & field teams throughout high school and college. He worked as a health and physical education teacher at Central, University City and Abraham Lincoln high schools in the Philadelphia School District. Bill also served as Athletic Director and coached many sports teams throughout his tenure as a teacher. He married his high school sweetheart, Judy, in 1964. Bill and Judy raised their sons, Bill and Bob, in Philadelphia. The Wright family later moved to Bucks County, Pennsylvania, which is where they currently reside. Bill retired from teaching after 38 years of service. He is the program director at Breezy Point Day Camp, a position he has held since 1971. Bill has five granddaughters. They are Katrina, Ashley, Tori, Grace and Cara. Bill enjoys spending his summers at Breezy Point with them. He hopes to continue doing so for many years to come. Bob Wright is the younger of two children. He and his brother, Bill, were born and raised in Philadelphia by Bill and Judy. Bob graduated from Cardinal Dougherty High School and Temple University. He was on the basketball, football, soccer and tennis teams in high school and the football team in college. Bob spent 28 summers as a camper, counselor and athletic director at Breezy Point Day Camp. He works as a health and physical education teacher in the Neshaminy School District. Bob coached many sports teams in the school district. Bob married Trish in 1996. Bob and Trish are raising their daughters, Grace and Cara, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Bob enjoys coaching Grace's and Cara's youth sports teams. He also enjoys playing in adult sports leagues. Bob loves all activities, but he participates most frequently in basketball, softball, soccer and tennis leagues.
- Author(s)Bill and Bob Wright
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.