All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuided by famed marketing consultant and best-selling author Perry Marshall, sales and marketing professionals save 80 percent of their time and money by zeroing in on the right 20 percent of their market -- then apply 80/202 and 80/203 to gain 10X, even 100X the success. With a powerful 80/20 software tool (online, included with the book), sellers and marketers uncover how to slash time-wasters; advertise to hyper-responsive buyers and avoid tire-kickers; gain coveted positions on search engines; differentiate themselves from competitors and gain esteem in their marketplace. With the included tools they'll see exactly how much money they're leaving on the table, and how to put it back in their pockets. Sellers will identify untapped markets, high-profit opportunities and incremental improvements, gaining time and greater profit potential. Supported by online tools from Marshall, including The 80/20 Power Curve, a tool that helps you see invisible money, and a Marketing DNA Test, a personal assessment that zeroes in on one's natural selling assets, this timeless guide promises to change the game for seasoned and vice marketers and sellers.
- Author BiographyPerry Marshall the number-one author and world's most-quoted consultant on Google advertising. He has helped over 100,000 advertisers save literally billions of dollars in AdWords stupidity tax. His Chicago company, Perry S. Marshall & Associates, consults both online and brick-and-mortar companies on generating sales leads, web traffic, and maximizing advertising results.He's been featured at conferences in the U.S., Canada, Ireland, Great Britain, Israel and Australia. He's shared the stage with Zig Ziglar, Brian Tracy, Jay Abraham, Gary Halbert, Harvey Mackay and Les Brown. He's consulted in over 200 industries, from computer hardware and software to high-end consulting, from health & fitness to corporate finance.
- Author(s)Perry Marshall
- PublisherEntrepreneur Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationIrvine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEntrepreneur Press
- Content Noteworksheets
- Weight342 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byRichard Koch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.