Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $22.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionSome of these stories are listed TRUE, most are stories that I wrote when my wife, Dottie (1931/2002) and I were traveling in our Cherokee-6, or visiting friends in the Caribbean or Bahamas on our 40' flybridge Huckins...they usually originated from some event that sparked my unlimited imagination...several, like A Father's Visit, or, They Never Called Me Nigger Again, won awards and praise, touching the heart of readers and editors...a few are quite lengthy, while others occupy only a few lines...some should t be read at night if you are alone...if you igre my warning and read them anyway, and then wind up in an asylum, forget suing me, because I spend money faster than I can ever earn it.
- Author(s)Rick Magers
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication07/03/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.