Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionNow includes iPad SMART Goals and new material for even better determination and intervention of diverse student needs. Chris de Feyter's 3rd edition of 800+ Measurable IEP Goals and Objectives for use in K - 12 Classrooms includes a collection of 1000 SMART Goals that can be used to address diverse student learning, behavioral and developmental needs in general education, special education, and in Home Schooling settings. Carefully crafted measurable Smart Goals can assist any educator and collaborative team to address needs in the following areas of development: Academic; Personal and Social well-being; Communication and Augmentative and Alternative Communication; Independence; Problem Solving; Work Habits; Safety; Transition; Sensory; Fine and Gross Motor Skills; Physical Health; Medical Care; Personal Care; All SMART Goals in this book have been approved and used in actual teaching situations in general and special education, as well as in home schooling settings. Use these SMART Goals as is, or even better: revise the selected SMART Goals to accurately fit with the Current level of Performance of the student. Most of the SMART Goals are written using the formula below. In some cases, a slightly different format was used. Time - Student - Support - Skill - Accuracy and Measurement - Documentation. (Example) By June 2015, Student X will independently be able to choose a SMART Goal from this database 100% of time, as documented in the trial logs. This collection of SMART Goals will help educators and home schools jump start the creation of an Individual Education Plan. For students receiving Tier 2 interventions in a Response to Intervention Model, these goals can be used as Short-Term Objectives to guide educational programming. Why spend precious hours on developing goals for your students when this book contains goals to meet most of student needs? Your investment in this book will safe valuable time that you can spend on selecting interventions, instructional strategies, and materials and resources. Limited Offer: The Paperback version of 800+ Measurable IEP Goals and Objectives for use in K - 12 Classrooms w includes the Kindle Edition for FREE. Use your Kindle or the Kindle software for PC to easily navigate through the goals, to find the goals you need in time!
- Author(s)Chris De Feyter
- Date of Publication08/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.