Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.94Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE BEST WAYS TO MAKE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WRITING! Writers today are longer just working on books and newspapers. Businesses, advertisers, and hundreds of other outlets are desperate for people who can craft effective messages and persuade people with their words. A strong writer can make $50 to $200 per hour, or even more... if you kw where to find the work.Robert Bly is a professional writer who makes more than $600,000 per year from his writing. Now, he's ready to share his secrets. 88 Money-Making Writing Jobs presents the best outlets writers can find to turn their words into profit (including many that few people think to seek out).Along with an overview of each job, you'll discover: A breakdown of what it typically pays The nuts and bolts of what you'll write What it takes to work in the field How to get started Resources for finding the workFor anyone serious about a career as a writer, this guide offers the best information on how to make incredible money in ways that are fun, challenging, and make the most of your writing talents.
- Author BiographyRobert Bly has been a professional writer since 1979 and a full-time freelance writer since 1982. He earns more than $600,000 a year from his writing and is a self-made multimillionaire. Bob is the author of more than seventy books, including several popular volumes on writing. These include Careers for Writers (McGraw-Hill/VGM), Secrets of a Freelance Writer (Henry Holt), The Copywriter's Handbook (Henry Holt), The Elements of Technical Writing (Allyn & Bacon), and The Elements of Business Writing (Allyn & Bacon). McGraw-Hill calls Bob Bly America's top copywriter. His copywriting clients include AT&T, IBM, Kiplinger, Boardroom, and Swiss Bank. He has published more than one-hundred articles in Amtrak Express, Cosmopolitan, Writer's Digest, and many other publications. Bob writes monthly columns for DM News, the weekly newspaper of the direct marketing industry, and Early to Rise, a daily e-newsletter on business success. He publishes a monthly e-zine on writing, copywriting, and marketing with more than fi fty-thousand subscribers. Bob has given lectures on writing, publishing, and freelancing to numerous groups, including American Writers & Artists Inc., National Speakers Association, Learning Annex, Newsletter Publishers Association, and American Society of Journalists and Authors.
- Author(s)Robert Bly
- PublisherSourcebooks, Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNaperville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSourcebooks, Inc
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.