Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description8W8 - Global Space Tribes is a new way to see the world. It is written for everyone who uses the Internet, travels and is interested in any aspect of the world in the 21st century. The Golden Sky is a community comprised of 15 charismatic Internet activists from the worlds of business, finance, media, government, bio sciences, medicine, social and religious activists and environmentalists. They came together to meet on Hawaii in the fantastically beautiful mountain home, EA-RA, of the Chinese Internet billionaire, Winston Chee. There they develop a new world modeling engine, ultimately named, 8W8, which would find the invisible digital elements, i.e. the online population and digital activities, and render them visible to the world stake holding factors they define. Global Space Tribes are the Internet users The Golden Sky is able to identify with 8W8. They exist out of elements that come together in streams and interconnect with other streams around the world and can be visualized and volumized from the cockpit of the 8W8 world modeling engine, which The Golden Skyers dubbed the 8W8 Helicopter for the purpose of entering virtual rides. The pilot of the 8W8 Helicopter, albeit, an Internet user, a marketer, a traveler or political candidate or simply You of any background, could virtually ride over the flattened but fragmented world identifying subjectively or objectively new virtual structures, tracking the flow and concentrations of criteria such as: the presence or lack of wealth, trade, interconnectivity, beliefs, environmental conditions, peace record, happiness, and any other factors that are rmally invisible for the naked eye. When BridgeMan, Winston's business partner from San Francisco, comes to EA-RA and learns about 8W8, he saw an immediate benefit for himself and the world in general. He extolled the concept as a way of making the invisibilities of the 21st century visible and of improving the state of the world...
- Author BiographyRalf Hirt accumulated one decade of global Internet industry experience. Originally from Stuttgart, Germany, he these days lives in New York City. Hirt also lived and worked for many years in Hong Kong (China), Sydney (Australia) and London (United Kingdom). He is an executive at Glam Media, the number one in reach for women online, after having spent nine years at DoubleClick. Hirt served as a director of DoubleClick Japan listed in Tokyo and the Asian Digital Marketing Association. The combination of working with web publishers, advertisers and agencies from all over the world as well as circling the globe innumerable times by air and camel back and all forms of conveyance, in between, he developed a desire to make the invisible global and local developments visible and to maximize that knowledge, putting it into perspective and understandable context. The result is 8W8, the New World Modeling Engine, which he introduces in his novel 8W8 - Global Space Tribes.
- Author(s)Ralf Hirt
- Publisher8w8 Ventures Incorporated
- Date of Publication21/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint8w8 Ventures Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.