All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew to management and looking for a guide to get you up and running (t to mention commended) from day one? 90 Days to Success as a Manager is your action plan. It provides first-time managers and supervisors the guidance they need to become effective and successful department managers. You'll learn about managing people, processes, and techlogy through a real-world, fact-based approach, backed by 30 years of proven success t only by the author, but by all the mentors and coaches he has had during his 30-year career, which has taken him from management trainee to CEO of a Wall Street Firm Division. The book goes beyond management theory by relating important principles to on-the-job situations with real work scenarios. New managers will be able to incorporate these principles to create a high-performance environment and get off to a productive start as a manager in any field.
- Author BiographyAnthony (Tony) Meola is CEO of Saxon Mortgage Services, A Morgan Stanley Company, where he is responsible for all aspects of Morgan Stanley's Business Strategy and Operational Execution in the mortgage space for the United States. He is a recognized industry leader with more than 22 years of experience at the senior management level in the mortgage industry and has served on the Mortgage Bankers Association's Residential Board of Governors. He has also served on the Board of the Chicago Public Education Fund and is involved in public speaking and executive coaching.
- Author(s)Tony Meola
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Weight384 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.