All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionInterested in entering the consulting business? Already have a consulting practice but want to take its profits to the next level? 90 Days to Success in Consulting provides an action plan for success in the ultra-competitive consulting industry. The book is designed to logically take you through the major consulting topics and provide action items to be done in the next 90 days for immediate business functions, as well as for planning the future phases of your consulting journey. The book covers the various opportunities available, including the traps and pitfalls to avoid, ensuring a successful career as a consultant.
- Author BiographyWilliam is President of McKnight Consulting Group. William and his teams have been a key part of numerous end client successes. His clients range from $100M companies to numerous companies in the Fortune 50. Many end clients have gone public with their success story. His team's implementations from both information technology and consultant positions have won Best Practices awards. William is an Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist, a frequent best practices judge in his field, and an expert witness. He has been a part of 100 client programs worldwide and has over 300 articles, white papers and tips in publication. William is also a popular speaker who has given numerous keynote presentations at major conferences internationally and at online trade shows and has given over 150 public seminars and webinars. He is widely quoted in the press. William writes pragmatically from his experience starting from scratch and taking his company to placement on the Inc. 500, the Dallas 100, the Collin (county) 60 to seller of a multi-million dollar consulting firm, as well as executive roles in public and boutique consultancies. He relates to each level of consulting growth and is a passionate communicator and motivator. William is a former information technology vice president of a Fortune company and holds an MBA.
- Author(s)William McKnight
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.