Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Microsoft Techlogy Associate certification (MTA) curriculum helps instructors teach and validate fundamental techlogy concepts with a foundation for sudents' careers as well as the confidence they need to succeed in advanced studies. Through the use of MOAC MTA titles you can help ensure your students future success in and out of the classroom.This MTA text covers the following Gaming Development vital fundamental skills: Understand Game Design Understand Hardware Understand Graphics Understand Animation Click here to learn more about the Microsoft Techlogy Associate (MTA), a new and invative certification track designed to provide a pathway for future success in techlogy courses and careers.
- Author(s)Microsoft Official Academic Course
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2013
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight470 g
- Width212 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.