All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis third entry in the Jumpstarts series focuses on Science topics for upper elementary and middle school students. Maintaining the 99 Jumpstarts format of the two previous books, 99 Jumpstarts for Kids Science Research is divided into ten broad topical sections. Each topic is arranged in alphabetical order under its section. Topics include Body Parts, Energy, Animals, Heavens, Weather, Matter, Medicine, Techlogy, Environment, and Geology. This pathfinder approach aides students in the research process, helping them define important terms, offer beginning questions to help narrow their topic, furnish source ideas and some fun activities to explore each topic. Grades 4-8.
- Author BiographyPeggy J. Whitley is Director of Teaching, Learning, and Distance Education at Kingwood College, Kingwood, Texas. Susan Williams Goodwin is Reference Librarian, Kingwood College.
- Author(s)Peggy J. Whitley,Susan Williams Goodwin
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight712 g
- Width215 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.