All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's every beer drinker's worst nightmare, a cold brew in hand with means to open it. Here to the rescue is an indispensable guide featuring 99 ways* to get the job done fast using anything and everything in sight as a bottle opener in a time of need. Photographs and step-by-step instructions for each method walk thirsty readers through the art of opening bottles, revealing the practical use of such handy available implements as a belt buckle, TV remote, baby carriage, dog collar, ski binding, golf club, park bench, BBQ grill, lawn mower, cash point, police car and many more. Cheers! *Plus one: the spine of this hardcover opens bottles, too.
- Author BiographyBrett Stern is an industrial designer and inventor living in Portland, Oregon. He holds patents covering surgical instruments, medical implants, robotic garment-manufacturing systems and food packaging. His line of Beer Chips(R) snack foods where he figured out how to put beer into a potato chip without making them soggy and marketed them around the world was trademarked in 34 countries.
- Author(s)Brett Stern
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Notefull-colour photos throughout
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height114 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.