All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the parallels between St. Ignatius and Bill Wilson, the co-founder of Alcoholics Any-mous. These 52 meditations consist of sections from St. IgnatiusO Spiritual Exercises, followed by an exploration of both what it means and how it relates to 12-Step philosophy. At the end of each meditation is a short encapsulation, which Father Harbaugh whimsically calls a OSecond Prelude, to go.O Re-freshing and down to earth, this book will set you briskly along a new path and greater independence.
- Author(s)Jim S.J. Harbaugh
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width141 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.