Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionA Baby for the Boss Is his one-time fling and current employee, Jenny Marshall, guilty of corporate espionage? Billionaire boss Mike Ryan believes so, but he'll need to re-evaluate everything when he learns that Jenny is also carrying his child...Pregnant by the Rival CEO Anna Langford won't back down, even if it means working with Jacob Lin, the man she could never forget. But what starts as business turns into romance - until Anna learns of Jacob's ruthless motives and her unplanned pregnancy!
- Author BiographyMaureen Child is the author of more than 130 romance novels and novellas that routinely appear on bestseller lists and have won numerous awards, including the National Reader's Choice Award. A seven-time nominee for the prestigous RITA award from Romance Writers of America, one of her books was made into a CBS-TV movie called THE SOUL COLLECTER. Maureen recently moved from California to the mountains of Utah and is trying to get used to snow. Karen Booth is a Midwestern girl transplanted in the South, raised on 80s music, Judy Blume, and the films of John Hughes. She loves to write big city love stories. When she takes a break from the art of romance, she's teaching her kids about good music, honing her Southern cooking skills, or sweet-talking her super-supportive husband into mixing up a cocktail.
- Author(s)Karen M. Booth,Maureen Child
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitlePregnant by the Boss
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Weight180 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
- Contained items statementContains 2 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.