All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of having a balanced diet is discussed in this series on the different food groups. Each book uses simple comparisons to explain that some foods are healthier than others, and gives readers ideas for creating their own meals.
- Author(s)Catherine Veitch
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleAcorn Plus: Natural Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Width300 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.