All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate goal of those with a mental disorder and the people who love them is balance: emotional, mental, spiritual, and behavioral. A Balanced Life offers nine clear-cut, effective strategies for building a supportive relationship with someone who has a mental illness--while also taking care of yourself.
- Author BiographyTom Smith is the cofounder of the Karla Smith Foundation (www.karlasmithfoundation.org), which supports parents and loved ones of mentally ill people. He is the author of several articles and books, including God on the Job and Alive in the Spirit.
- Author(s)Dr. Tom Smith
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight231 g
- Width136 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.