All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEusebius McKaiser is a well-kwn social and political commentator who is determined to raise the level of debate in South Africa while simultaneously making sure that the debates are accessible to everyone. With tolerance for sloppy logic or emotion-disguised-as-logic Eusebius tackles the thorny issues of race, sexuality, and culture in South Africa. His writing is relentlessly honest, at times very personal and tackles issues with rigorous logic. Don't expect political correctness from this writer! McKaiser represents a new generation of South African commentator - at times humorous, willing to show his humanity and completely engaged in what makes South Africa tick.
- Author BiographyEusebius McKaiser is a political and social analyst at the Wits Centre for Ethics. He is also a top international debate coach, MC and public speaker, having been both former National South African Debate Champion and the 2011 World Masters Debate Champion. His analytical articles are widely published in South African newspapers and he has a weekly column in the New York Times. He holds law and philosophy degrees from Rhodes and Oxford universities.
- Author(s)Eusebius McKaiser
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNorthcliff
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- Weight311 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.