All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionSpending Christmas with the Barker triplets just might be the craziest idea ever... Christmas in New Waterford might never be the same again. With Shane and Bobbi on the outs, Logan and Billie adjusting to sleepless nights and a baby who's w mobile, things are bad eugh. But with newly minted Hollywood superstar, Betty, planning a wedding in town, the potential for disaster is high. Their gramps has been sidelined by a fall and their father is ailing, so can these triplets get it together-and more importantly-get along? Or will they kill each other before the turkey is served? It just might take a miracle for them to survive the holidays without any injuries. With Matt Hawkins and a Simon or two along for the ride, this Christmas will be full of tears, laughs, reflection-and if Betty has her way-a wedding.
- Author(s)Juliana Stone
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.