All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bear on Paddington Station? said Mrs Brown in amazement. Don't be silly - there can't be. The original story of Paddington, the classic bear from Darkest Peru. The Browns first meet Paddington on a railway station - Paddington station, in fact. He has travelled all the way from Darkest Peru with only a jar of marmalade, a suitcase and his hat. The Browns soon find that Paddington is a very unusual bear. Ordinary things - like having a bath, travelling underground or going to the seaside become quite extraordinary, if a bear called Paddington is involved.
- Author BiographyMichael Bond was born in Newbury, Berkshire on 13 January 1926 and attended Presentation College, Reading. He served in the Royal Air Force and the British Army before working as a cameraman for BBC TV for 19 years. In 1997 he was awarded the OBE for his services to children's literature.
- Author(s)Michael Bond
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight160 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peggy Fortnum
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Reading AgeFrom 4 To 7
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.