All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.49Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $55.54Trending at AU $56.93
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.75
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.38
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $12.67Trending at AU $12.99
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.43
About this product
- Description'When I was a small boy I had a little, silent bear called Sunday ...' So begins a story in which a boy and his bear are so inseparable - in the way that children and bears often become. When the little boy goes to the swings, the bear goes too and sits in the swing next to him. When he goes to the toilet, the little bear sits next to him on a tiny potty. They are the best of friends. But the little bear never says anything. And he never gives the boy a kiss. Doubts cross the boy's mind: does the little bear love the boy as much as he loves him? Is the bear really alive? He tries to get some sign of life out of the bear. And then one night the boy has a dream ...A beautifully poetic story about the magical world of children and bears.
- Author BiographyAxel Hacke writes for the Suddeutsche Zeitung. His books including THE LITTLE KING DECEMBER are bestsellers in Germany and have been translated into several languages. Michael Sowa lives in Berlin and has been an acclaimed freelance artist since 1975.
- Author(s)Axel Hacke
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Sowa
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.