CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWe are able to love best when our relationship with God is right. Kerry Clarensau Companion to the book A Beautiful Life: Discovering the Freedom of Selfless Love, this collection of twenty-one brief devotionals will draw you into the concepts that are presented in more detail in the book, like the nature of love, forgiveness, and being sensitive to those around us. Designed to be used in tandem with the book or independently, each entry includes suggested Scripture readings and personal action steps. A lovely journal based on the themes in A Beautiful Life is also available to help you process and capture your thoughts while reading these entries.
- Author BiographyKerry Clarensau is the director of a national women s organization that numbers over 340,000 members. She is a credentialed minister, a mentor, and an international speaker. A prolific writer, she creates resources for ministry to women and is the author of Secrets: Transforming Your Life and Marriage and Love Revealed.
- Author(s)Kerry Clarensau
- PublisherInfluence Resources
- Date of Publication09/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInfluence Resources
- Weight68 g
- Width99 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.