All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe clear information provided in this book regarding all aspects of mountain biking is guaranteed to turn every biking tour into a successful adventure from the very beginning. Any newcomer to the sport can find practical tips here for his new hobby, ranging from clothing and training up as far as cycling techniques, and this all from a very experienced biker. However this guidebook also offers other experienced bikers specific information on cycling techniques and sensible training planning. Particular attention is devoted to the themes health, nutrition and safety.
- Author BiographyDr. Achim Schmidt has been a mountain biker for as long as mountain biking has been around! He has been cycling successfully in the Amateur A class for 14 years now. Apart from his numerous book publications principally dealing with cycling sports, he has also written several magazine articles on various forms of endurance sport. In trainer education courses he mainly gives reviews on training methods within these endurance sports. Dr. Schmidt is a lecturer for cycling sports at the German College of Physical Education in Cologne and the Managing Director of its own Authority Centre for Sustained Sports Development.
- Author(s)Achim Schmidt
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Out-of-print date24/01/2011
- Content Note64 b&w illustrations, 15 colour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.