All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a logical, step--by--step guide to identification of organic compounds by mass spectrometry. The book is organized into chapters covering the major types of organic compounds, including alcohols, acids and esters, aldehydes and ketones, ethers, hydrocarbons, halogenated compounds, amines and amides, and sulfur--containing compounds. In each chapter, the mechanisms of the major fragmentation pathways are discussed, with reference to several simple sample compounds. By teaching the user to recognize typical fragmentations, the book removes the need to search databases, often limited, of electronic spectra. Key features of the book include: aeo 200 representative spectra of common organic compounds aeo Functional group approach to mass spectra interpretation aeo Appendix of a unkwna spectra with step--by--step guide to identification This book is a must for anyone who needs to identify organic molecules by mass spectrometry but does t need to kw the detailed workings of a mass spectrometer.
- Author(s)Terrence Allan Lee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/1998
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight402 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.