All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.82Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.85Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionIn May of 2013 the Huffington Post reported teens send and receive over one hundred text messages per day. It is said 94% of teenagers are using social media. Finally a tool has been developed to educate our young users of techlogy in appropriate on-line habits and security best practice. Throughout A Beginners Guide to On-line Security, Wendi Finn will explain the following concepts in terms new users of techlogy can easily understand: -Accessing the Internet -Risks of the Internet -Security Online -E-Mail -Video Chat -Social Networking -Techlogy in the Classroom You'll learn skills that will help you right w and prepare you for a secure future.
- Author BiographyWendi Finn is the mother of three young boys. Working in the industry of technology security, she understands the risks and threats associated with on-line devices, such as smart phones, tablets and gaming devices. Wendi obtained her undergraduate degree in accounting from The University of Illinois, Chicago and a Masters in Information Systems from Capitol College. She is a CPA registered in the State of Ohio and Illinois and a CISA (Certified IS Auditor). Wendi Finn is an alumnus of Ernst & Young with fourteen years of compliance, security and accounting experience. In 2004 she founded IS Security Solutions, LLC to assist organizations in control consciousness, security awareness and process improvement. Wendi's experiences include Performing end-to-end process reviews to identify opportunities for operational and security enhancements, ACL data analysis, Security Assessments for various platforms and databases, security configuration assessments and testing for various systems, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan development, Information Security Policy Development and Review, Physical Security Assessments, and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Author(s)Wendi Finn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kari Shakely
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.