All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise yet comprehensive guide provides an introduction to the scientific method of inquiry. You will t only learn about the proper conduct of science but also how to recognize and question factors such as pseudoscience, untestable explanations and fallacies. Compact eugh to be used as a supplementary book, yet comprehensive eugh in its coverage to be used as a core book, this book assists users in using the scientific method to design and assess experiments.
- Author BiographyStephen Carey received his Ph.D. in logical theory and the history of logic from the University of Oregon. In addition to A BEGINNER'S GUIDE TO SCIENTIFIC METHOD, he has also written THE USES AND ABUSES OF ARGUMENT. He currently teaches logic, philosophy of science, and philosophy of religion at Portland Community College in Portland, Oregon. He is an avid tennis and pickleball player, and runs a marathon every year.
- Author(s)Stephen S. Carey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight216 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.