All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionA Beginner's Reader-Grammar for New Testament Greek has two parts: a concise grammar and a series of readings. The included readings are based on the actual content of the Greek New Testament but constructed to begin easy and lead the student through basic vocabulary and grammar. The authors have abandoned the method that takes the student through a progression of grammar lessons, each concluding with a few sentences for translation. Rather, after learning the alphabet and the pronunciation of Greek words, the student begins immediately to read text, learning to find needed information in standard reference tools.
- Author BiographyErnest Cadman Colwell, a lifelong scholar of New Testament Greek, was Claremont School of Theology's first president, founder of Claremont's Institute for Antiquity and Christianity, and distinguished professor of New Testament, Claremont Graduate University. Ernest W. Tune (1918-2005) was lecturer in New Testament Greek, Coptic, and Nubian at Claremont School of Theology and Claremont Graduate University, and an original member of the Nag Hammadi Coptic Gnostic Project Team at the Institute for Antiquity and Christianity.
- Author(s)Ernest Cadman Colwell,Ernest W Tune
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/10/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.