All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBehavioural Theory of the Firm has become a classic work in organizational theory, and is one of the most significant contributions to improving the theory of the firm. This second edition includes new material which puts the original text in a contemporary context.
- Author BiographyRichard Cyert is President of the Carnegie Bosch Institute at the Carnegie Mellon University. He is also author/co--author of numerous books and has published over 100 articles in economics, management and behavioral sciences. James March is Fred H Merrill Professor of Management, and Professor of Political Science and Sociology at Stanford University. He has jointly written many books and has written numerous articles on the subject of behavioral science.
- Author(s)James G. March,Richard M. Cyert
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/1992
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight428 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.13
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.