All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionUntil w, the conversation around mobile devices in schools has been divided into two camps: those favoring 1:1 plans, in which each student is assigned a school-provided laptop or tablet, and supporters of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) initiatives that shift the responsibility for providing and maintaining classroom mobile techlogy to students and their parents. In reality, argues classroom techlogy expert Susan Brooks-Young, it's a hybrid model of 1:1 and BYOD that best meets the needs of students, teachers, and schools.
- Author(s)Dr Susan Brooks-Young
- Date of Publication13/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.