All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis easy-to-follow, easy-to-read, inspirational reference guide will t only help you improve your relationships with others, but will also help you increase your overall well-being. Life coach Mariela Alvarez has expanded on basic principles, showing how a simple change of attitude and perception can help you deal with life's obstacles. Coach Alvarez uses real-life examples that show how the way you look at things is the single most important factor in how you will be affected by them. By understanding this principle, your awareness heightens as you deal with life's everyday stresses. This guide will teach you to cope better, thus improving your life.
- Author(s)Mariela Alvarez
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.