CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionKeeney brings my imagination to a place I have never been before. -Maria Beltran, Readers' Favorite One of the best pieces of art I've read from a modern writer! -Kelly Smith Book Reviews A Better Tomorrow is a character driven thriller about the movement of consciousness through the multiverse in search of lost love. Jordan is the unassuming guinea pig coerced into the highly secretive and controversial experiment where his consciousness is shifted from the here and w to a different body in the past in ather universe. He is given a second chance to save his fiancee's life when she was murdered during a robbery, but he fails and accidentally kills someone else in his attempt to save her. The experiment was only a partial success because he was sent to a universe in the past but cant return to his present body. He is stuck in an alternate universe as a fugitive running from the police and seeking redemption for his fiancee's death while trying to reach the doctor, the only one who can help him return to his true existence. He loses his grip on reality as his consciousness slips between different circumstances, making it hard to kw what is real and what is in his mind. Believing thing to be reality, he went from being the common man to a reckless fugitive who will stop at thing to find a universe where his fiancee is still alive.
- Author(s)Ian J Keeney
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.