Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing their successful entry into the Clan, Danny and the other cubs return to the tattoo parlour in Colonie where they have their tattoos done, get to kw each other better and star in a photo and video shoot. On returning to Gettysburg Danny has an emotional and amorous reunion with his lover Kurt before life returns to as rmal as life in a motorbike gang can be. Their peace is shattered when Danny receives a distressing call from his best friend, Perry, who along with Lewis his other friend, are being subjected to threats of violence from a homophobic gang of thugs. There follows a rescue mission which results in the five thugs being beaten unconscious, bound and gagged before being taken back to the Biker's base camp along with Perry and Lewis. Over the next week the five thugs are humiliated, tattooed and taught how to enjoy man to man sex. Having realised the error of their ways they are invited to become the clan's guard dogs. Now part of the clan, Reiller, a former thug is taken under Kurt and Danny's care and together they expand his sexual horizons beyond his belief. Danny becomes one of the lads after learning to ride a motorbike and it is then that he comes to an uncomfortable realisation that there is more to the clan than meets the eye. He confronts Kurt where the truth is revealed and despite kwing right from wrong, Danny cant help but become further involved. The law inevitably catches up with them and are subjected to a road side strip search and forced to perform oral sex on the police officers. Has Danny's luck run out? Will he be going to jail or will he enjoy freedom for ather day?
- Author BiographyWell where do I begin? Writing a story seems a whole lot easier that writing about myself! To start off with, I'm a 44 year old gay guy living in the south of England, UK. I live with my soul mate, a very special man who I've had the pleasure of living with for the last 24 years. At the beginning of 2009 we decided to get married and this has proved to be a good decision as it has only served to bring us closer still. We have many interests in common but writing erotic fiction is a recent development for me. In the past I have only ever read other guys works but one day I decided that for once I would like to direct the plot. So what appeared to be a quick bash out on the keyboard for a couple of pages story proved to be the beginnings of an interesting new hobby and bringing pleasure to other readers of gay erotica. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my husband for being a sounding board and for being very supportive towards my writing. I hope that you will enjoy reading my stories as much as I do writing them!
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.