All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.17Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionNature photographer Frank Brown has travelled world-wide, sending back photographs for friends and family. Recently, he's focused on the view closer to home. Here is a collection of his favorite images of the wildflife living in Eastern Ontario.
- Author BiographyFrank Brown grew up in North Bay, Ontario. An avid marathoner and athlete, he travels extensively worldwide and enjoys using his extensive photography knowledge to record his travels. A recent move to a home on the water in Eastern Ontario has inspired his latest project.
- Author(s)Frank Brown
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.