A Bitter Legacy: Sometimes the Past is Impossible to Forget... by Lynda Page (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionWith the world at her feet, eighteen-year-old Cam Rogers has every right to feel bitter at the legacy she is left to deal with when a series of traumatic events take place that shapes her destiny for ever. Instead, though, she does her utmost to overcome the challenges that lie ahead and to make the best of what she's got. Rose Rogers is t so forgiving. Consumed with bitterness for the cruel way she feels that life has treated her, she does t care who she hurts or how she uses people, even those closest to her. For she will stop at thing to get the life she has been denied.
- Author BiographyLynda Page was born and brought up in Leicester. The eldest of four daughters, she left home at seventeen and has had a wide variety of office jobs. She now spends the majority of her time helping her daughter and writing her novels in the peace and tranquillity of her daughter's holiday park in Epworth, North Lincolnshire. Follow her on twitter @LyndaPage9 and like her Facebook page: Lynda Page
- Author(s)Lynda Page
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication03/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight267 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.