All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionStatistics show that African American males have higher rates of death by firearm, incarceration, unemployment, and relatively low levels of college graduation in comparison to White males. This book is to give insight into the lives of Black families to help educators, parents, and community members develop best practices in raising, educating, and protecting young Black males. A Black Parent's Memoir shares a lot of great advice from parents raising African American children and you can read the text numerous times and learn something new each time. In fact, the authors encourage you to reference this text often as a reminder to be the best parent or educator that you can be.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Groves,M.S.
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.