All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionIt is clear that violence by youth is t to be found only on city streets, in city schools and among city youth but anywhere and everywhere wrathful, disenfranchised young people reside. In this volume, the editors share their insights on the latest research for how families can promote optimal development in children from birth to age six, so they can grow into healthy, happy and competent young adults. Topics include social-emotional learning; neighborhood and community influences; the role of teachers and other caregivers; and more. The volume includes the actual Bingham Childhood Prosocial Curriculum, so that it can be implemented at any center. A Blueprint for the Promotion of Pro-Social Behavior in Early Childhood will be a helpful resource for clinical child psychologists, school psychologists, early childhood educators, as well as for upper-level students of these areas.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIssues in Children's and Families' Lives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight646 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byElda Chesebrough,Martin Bloom,Patricia King,Thomas P. Gullotta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.