All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $87.94
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.15
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.33
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.66
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $44.93
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.12
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.03
About this product
- DescriptionBe inspired in every aspect of your life with this unique and easy, 4-in-1 read! This is a real book of life lessons filled with 25 delicious servings of passionate poetry, unforgettable testimonies, mouthwatering recipes, and comforting scriptures and prayers to help strengthen women of all ages and stages in Christ! Author, Meochia Nochi Thompson is very transparent about her bumpy journey to Christ and the rewarding lessons she learned along the way. She quickly proves that we are never too far from God's grace, faith moves mountains and the bible has an answer for everything. From knee slapping laughter to crocodile tears, this book will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. It's down-to-earth honesty is as invigorating as a breath of fresh air!
- Author BiographyMeochia Nochi Thompson is a passionate Woman of God, wife, mother, poet, writer, and Inspirational Speaker. She is happily married to Minister Curtis A. Thompson, Founder & CEO of Wholistic Life Ministries, which focuses on blended family relationships, marital separation, divorce, leadership development and oneness with Christ. They share five very creative and beautiful children. She resides in Illinois and attends Victory Apostolic Church of God under Pastor Andrew Singleton. She is a graduate of Columbia College in Chicago and has a BA in TV & Radio Broadcasting and Print Journalism. Meochia has been writing poetry and children stories since the age of six. She spent ten years completing A Book of Poetry A Sister Can Eat To: Nourishment for the Mind, Body, and Soul. This book is packed with three things she contends to do best: talk, write and cook! She believes in lifting the bandages so the wounds of life can heal. This book was written to strengthen the spiritually crippled and uplift the spiritually mature. Her goal is to help women discover their awesome strengths and abilities to create positive change in the relationships and world around them by unlocking and experiencing the many treasures of Christ!
- Author(s)Meochia Nochi Thompson
- PublisherMeochia Nochi Blount Publishing
- Date of Publication05/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeochia Nochi Blount Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keisha Jordan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.