Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written in simple language to facilitate understanding. The main aim of the book is to inculcate some moral lessons in young minds. Each story has a specific lesson. The first story gives an account of a boy, from a poor background that was determined to carve a niche for himself in spite of the odds against him. The second story is about a rude girl, who eventually changed her ways after experiencing some difficult times. The third story is about a disobedient girl that refused to heed her parent' instruction until she almost lost her life. In the long run, she changed her way of life. Though the book has children/teenagers as target audience, it also has some lessons for adults. It encourages parents and guardians to always pay attention to issues bordering on moral values.
- Author(s)Rhoda Ngozi Osemene
- Date of Publication13/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.