All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionAnthologizes verses by women ranging from Enheduanna, a second millennium B.C. Sumerian princess, to the medieval poets Marie de France and Florencia de Pinar, to teworthy poets of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
- Author BiographyALIKI and WILLIS BARNSTONE are the daughter and father editors of the anthology A Book of Women Poets from Antiquity Until Now. Both poets in their own right, Willis Barnstone was also a translator, comparatist, andNew TestamentandGnosticscholar. His deep friendship with Pablo Neruda was one of the most important of his life. Aliki Barnstone, his daugther, is a prominent scholar and translator as well, but it is her poetry that had her nominated for two Pulitzer Prizes.
- Author(s)Aliki Barnstone,Willis Barnstone
- PublisherSchocken Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchocken Books
- Weight816 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byWillis Barnstone
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.