All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe head of a celebrity public relations firm offers expert advice on the art of PR and branding. In A Branded World , rewned celebrity publicist and bestselling author Michael Levine explores the fascinating and complex world of branding. He explores the many facets of PR in the branding process, including packaging, damage control, and e branding. By actually creating a fictional product and using it as a branding template throughout the book, this definitive work offers extraordinary advice for PR executives and marketing managers on how to build their brands and use the appropriate media to effectively promote those brands. With examples of successful and unsuccessful branding campaigns and an exploration of the idea of personalities as product, this is the definitive guide to branding. Michael Levine (Los Angeles, CA) has represented hundreds of major name celebrities as head of a prominent public relations firm with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington, D.C., and London. His client list includes Janet Jackson, Fleetwood Mac, and Reebok, among others. His essays have appeared in USA Today , the National Review , the Los Angeles Times , and The New York Times .
- Author Biography<b>MICHAEL LEVINE</b> has represented more than 100 major celebrities as head of Levine Communications, an entertainment public relations firm with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington, D.C., and London. His clients have included Barbra Streisand, Michael Jackson, Demi Moore, Nancy Kerrigan, Ozzy Osbourne, Janet Jackson, Fleetwood Mac, Reebok, and many more. His essays have appeared in <i>USA Today</i>, the <i>National Review</i>, the <i>Los Angeles Times</i>, the <i>San Francisco Chronicle</i>, and the <i>New York Times</i>. He is the author of thirteen previous books.
- Author(s)M. Levine
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2003
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date18/06/2015
- Weight520 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.