CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about my faith with God and battle with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Author BiographyRebekah Phillips received her Bachelor's Degree from UNT in 2002. She has been teaching preschool children in a North Texas Christian school. She enjoys learning about God, sewing, reading, teaching, exercising, and being with friends and family. Rebekah has an article Living Well with God and CF that was published on page 380-381 in Chicken Soup for the Soul: Tough Times, Tough People 2009. She has written a childrens book called PRINCESS.
- Author(s)Rebekah Phillips
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.