All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDan Woodske is the owner and operator of his own nabrewery, Beaver Brewing Company in Beaver Falls Pennsylvania. Starting as an avid homebrewer he wondered why there wasn't a brewery within an hour drive of his home...that's when he decided to take his passion for brewing to the pro level. This book describes everything you need from buying brewery equipment, marketing your beer, licensing, running your brewing, and finding that perfect space. The process of opening a brewery can seem daunting, but in under 100 pages you will find brewing good beer is the hard part, the rest seems easy once it is all laid out for you. You want details on the licensing process? You want to learn how to sell your beer? You want real life examples on how a nabrewery works and how it can be profitable? Then buy this book. Don't spend $10,000 on a consultant, spend $15 and get info from someone that actually owns and operates a na-brewery...and does it successfully.
- Author BiographyDan Woodske is the owner and operator of the Beaver Brewing Company in Beaver Falls Pennsylvania. After working in politics, sales, marketing, and community development he thought it was about time to do something that was rewarding... He went on to pursue his dream of opening a brewery. But realized quickly that breweries require ALOT of money to get started and in this economy that would be impossible...that resulted in the birth of his NanoBrewery - The Beaver Brewing Company. Dan is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a degree in Marketing. He is married to his wife Kimberly and they live in Beaver Falls with their cat Bemus.
- Author(s)Dan Woodske
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.