All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionServing both as a wedding planner and journal, this book is filled with tips for the bride, wedding traditions, and marriage customs as well as instructions on how to make 7 wedding bouquets. It is organized into six sections, each with a 4-color photograph of a wedding bouquet on the front, and how-to instructions and photographs on the back.
- Author BiographyEstablished San Francisco-based floral designer MARSHA HECKMAN has planned more than one hundred weddings-and teaches courses on how to do it. Her first book was the best-selling Bouquets: A Year of Flowers for the Bride.
- Author(s)Marsha Heckman
- PublisherWelcome Enterprises, Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWelcome Enterprises, Inc
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight864 g
- Width223 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.