All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
About this product
- DescriptionBringing Chinese scholars and political advisors and practitioners together with scholars who study China and the United States from a Western political scientific perspective, this book uncovers genuine areas of overlap between the politics of the two nations. Important topics covered include China's democratic prospects and the rise of local village elections, the role of interest groups, Chinese political and legal reforms and developments regarding intellectual property rights and environmental regulation, Western and Chinese political philosophy, and Si-American foreign policy interactions.
- Author BiographyRobert Grafstein is professor and head in the department of political science at the University of Georgia and author ofChoice-Free Rationality: A Positive Theory of Political Behavior and Institutional Realism: Social and Political Constraints on Rational Actors. Fan Wen is professor of politics and philosophy and secretary-general of the China Political Studies Association at the China National School of Administration, author of The Philosophy of Unconscious Mind, and coauthor of Deng Xiaoping and Modern China & World.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/03/2009
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byFan Wen,Robert Grafstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.