All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War II strikes, and what Carter wants more than anything before he goes off to war is for Allie to say yes to wearing his ring, yes to waiting for him to come home. But Allie has other plans, and feels led by God to take her place in the mission fields. She won't commit to Carter . . . at least t right w. She tells him the thought of staying in her hometown without exploring her dreams feels like crossing a bridge to where. As life takes them in different directions, will their love hold true, or will God lead them down unseen paths than neither could have expected? Written in hor of her brother who was among those injured or killed in World War II, author Lorena Estep gives us a heartfelt tale of love and loss in the middle of a country at war.
- Author BiographyLorena Estep writes from the mountains of Central Pennsylvania, where she was born and raised. She was blessed to travel extensively throughout her life, and has visited every state in the U.S. (with the exception of Alaska), as well as much of Europe and the Caribbean. She has always held a deep love for the ocean, and spends as much time there visiting the shoreline as she can. She has had stories published in Mature Living magazine, Writers Journal, On the Line children's magazine, True Story magazine, and had meditations published in Penned From the Heart, Cross & Quill, and Purpose weekly paper for adult Sunday school class. Lorena most enjoys writing novels. A Bridge to Somewhere is her third published full-length novel. She is also the author of Out of the Mist and He Rode a Palomino.
- Author(s)Lorena M Estep
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.