All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.16Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionA Brief Introduction to the Philosophy of Mind is written to engage the beginning student, offering a balanced, accessible entree into a toriously complex field of inquiry. Crumley introduces four core areas in contemporary philosophy of the mind: the mind/body problem, mental content (intentionality), mental causation, and the nature of consciousness. The book is distinctive in its further coverage of such fascinating topics as the nature of mental images, theories of concepts, and whether or t computers can think, as well as brief accounts of the disciplines with which the philosophy of mind is often associated, among them neuroscience and cognitive psychology.
- Author BiographyJack S. Crumley II is professor of philosophy at The University of San Diego.
- Author(s)Jack S. Crumley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/03/2006
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.