Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionBrooks is at her finest in this cunning collection of short stories. Her trademark wit and sharp observation is crafted with depth and compassion, as she once again explores the gamut of human experience with fearless clarity and buoyant optimism. In this series, Linda gives full rein to her passion for the unique narratives of others. With poignancy and respect, she reveals the foibles and quirks of her characters, never losing the essence of the elegance and power of the human spirit. These stories are windows into the lives of others, where equality and dignity is intrinsically woven into each tale. We see our friends, family and acquaintances. We make new friends and ultimately gain insight into our own true selves. Linda gives us an intimate view into a nursing career, with both fiction and n fiction. It is a world of compassion, patience and intuitive regard for others, but encapsulates the humanity of this challenging and often underrated role in the community. This edition of short stories is a combination of 'Vignettes', 'This Life' and several new narratives.
- Author(s)Linda Ruth Brooks
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.